As much as we’d like to see you, we know you’re busy. Skip the trip to the branch — manage your accounts entirely online, all for free.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Credit Union of Atlanta members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
To begin banking online, follow the below steps.
- On our home page SELECT "Enroll In Home Banking"
- ENTER your "Member Number"
- ENTER the "Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number"
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, SELECT "I Agree to Terms and Conditions"
Then follow the prompts below:
- ENTER your LOGIN ID (Must be 6 -50 characters long)
- ENTER your SECURITY CODE (Must be 8 - 16 characters long)
- VERIFY your SECURITY CODE
- ENTER your MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
- ENTER your EMAIL ADDRESS
- SELECT SUBMIT
You should access online banking immediately. If not, please contact Member Service at (404) 658-6465.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready