No risk, all reward. That’s a slam dunk scenario that our share certificates offer. Just lock in a rate and term for a guaranteed return.
- Guaranteed Returns
- Competitive Earnings
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty1
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- NCUA insured
1Fees could reduce earnings.
There is a $500 minimum opening balance for an IRA share certificate. You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in your share certificate account to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.